First, Happy Birthday Aunt Lois! Pictured here on the left with my sister, Karen. Aunt Lois is such an amazing person... fun, gracious, loving, great wife & mother, and inspiration to the woman in our family. We're celebrating with her tonight... more mexican food and bowling! There are sure to be more great memories made!

The second great event for today is it is my great friend, Chris, and her husband Rich's 11th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary, Chris & Rich. I've known Chris for 25+ years! Here's to 25 more!
Hmm.... some other great things about today.... I received these two scrapbook idea books in the mail.
I am really interested in my heritage and have started researching it a little bit. I have a long way to go, but do have a few pictures that I really love. I looked through Becky Higgins' Family History book and there a lot of great ideas in it. I was afraid I would be disappointed, but totally wasn't. I haven't taken the time to look through Ali Edwards' book yet, but ordered it because so many people on Two Peas named it as their favorite idea book. We'll see if it becomes one of mine. I have more idea books that I know what to do with, but my truly favorite at this time is called Embellished Emotions for Scrapbookers by Trudy Sigurdson.
One other good thing I want to share is the first crop picked from my garden. Take a look at THESE! I harvested (totally corny word I had to use for humor purposes!) these this morning from my cucumber patch. My garden is going crazy! I'll share more pictures in the next few days. In closing, I guess Friday the 13th isn't such a bad day after all....

1 comment:
So gald you're blogging more often.
Love it !!
XO ~A
Post a Comment