I have taken on the massive task of scanning in all of my pre-digital pictures. I plan to toss most of the originals (gasp!) once they are scanned (with the exception of my very favorite pics). I can't wait to have all of my pictures in ONE place...right now some are digital, some are in boxes, some are in old school albums, some are in picture sleeves, some are clipped together in a drawer, etc.
I am really enjoying reminiscing while organizing and scanning pictures....
I came across this video while looking for an event on my hard drive... it is a simple (bad quality) video of my mom with her sisters laughing... laughing like my sisters and girlfriends and I often do... the silly have-no-idea-why-what-we-are-laughing-about-is-so-funny, but it just IS! and the silly laughter that Derek just does not get most of the time, but he does love that we laugh... my greatest memories are of laughter! it is true... it is life's best medicine!
1 comment:
This is the get together before we left for Georgia! :) I totally remember the shenanigans and laughing!
I was just telling the hubby the other day that I want to start filming again...and of course that I want an updated video camera..haha..
..and now this has served as a reminder to go get mine out of the closet and get it charging! Thanks!
xoxo
Post a Comment