Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Look What I Did Today...

I am continuing to go through and scan photos (old & new). I came across pictures of my family at Sea World when I was a wee-little child.  The quality is horrible... they all look like this or worse...
 They all have this dark pink/magenta tone... totally ruins the picture (obviously!)... with a little help from Windows Live Photo Gallery and Photoshop Elements I was able to improve it to this...
Not the clearest when it comes to dpi, but MUCH better as far as color and detail.  I have many more to improve, but at least I know it can be done.

Get those old pictures out and start playing!

3 comments:

Liz Michaud said...

Great Fix! I would have given up on that one!

Lori said...

What a difference!

And by the way, the mother told me that you have her entire box of photos...uh hum...do share.

P.S. Is that a helmet on your head?? lol..

xxxxx said...

Yes, it is... don't you remember... I couldn't leave the house without it! LOL!!

No, it's a Sea World "captains" hat!