*Take laptop in to see about an upgrade to Windows 7 (check! will do this in the near future... didn't plan to spend $200.00 to do so)
*Stop at Digs to see if they still have a table I saw last week (never made it - darn!)
*Post Office... to mail fun packages (check! lots of happy mail went out!)
*Workout (nope!)
*Practice motorcycling (nope! got home too late)
*Shelves in Studio (check! well, Derek did this, but check!)
*Shop for Studio chair (check! Found what I thought was the perfect chair... but it ended up being way too big, so still on the hunt!)
Already cleaned up my email contacts... kind of obsessive compulsive about silly tech things like that!
Let's see how well I do on my list! Happy Monday!
5 comments:
Like your new page and LOVE your new title....:) xoxo
Well, how did you do?
Pretty good on the to do list!!!!
I think so... Getting back into the swing of things after a restful few weeks- :)
Thanks, K! It was time for an update!
Post a Comment