Monday, July 30, 2007
June, 2007 Dominican Republic Vacation
I never shared our pictures from the trip to the Dominican Republic, so I thought I should. What an amazing opportunity! Our friends (and neighbors) Marty & Dena invited us to join them at their family's home on the ocean in the Dominican Republic. They told us our only cost was our airfare and tipping the "help" at the family home. We were in! There were 8 full time staff members (laundry person, cook, house manager, maids, nannies for the children). It was a "Life of the Rich & Famous" week. We didn't lift a finger unless we wanted to, we had massages and pedicures at the house, and had our own beautiful room (more like a suite). The highlight was our day trip at sea on the yacht. The water was amazing... warm and an unbelievable turquois. What a great experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment