Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Questionnaire from Amy

I received this questionnaire from Amy this morning. I'm blogging it to use on a scrapbook page someday.... fellow scrapbookers, you understand! I'm sending it off to friends and family. I look forward to reading their answers.

1. What would your name be if you married your favorite star? Of course, everyone knows this... Tina Ritchie!
2. What type and color of shoes are you wearing? None... soft, cozy socks.
3. What did you eat for dinner last night? Steak grilled by Derek, pasta, and Derek and I shared a bottle of wine.
4. Where was the last restaurant or fast food place you ate out at? Chilis with my parents on Sunday
5. Do you believe in Karma? Yep... maybe not all the time, but I definitely believe "you get what you put in and people get what they deserve."
6. If you were a vehicle, what would you be? Mercedes 500SL convertible
7. How is the weather right now? I haven't been outside yet today and I'm not going out there to simple answer this question because it has been *HOT* the past few days. LOL!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Derek, of course!
9. What was the last thing you looked up on the Internet? Ikea to show Derek a shelf thing I want him to build from my scrapbook room... tomorrow! LOL!
10. Who was the last person you got into an argument with? Derek, I'm sure, but we haven't argued in awhile... we have had meaningful discussions!
11. What do you want to be different in your life by this time next year? I could always use more money, but I don't necessarily have control over that... Nothing... things are good.
12. Would you rather have a house cleaner or cook? NO questions... a house cleaner. :)
13. Would you rather be 4ft tall or 7ft tall? 4ft because I'm pretty close already !!
14. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I can keep secrets when someone tells me something and asks me not to tell anyone I can do it because I want them to give me the same respect. :)
15. What is on your night stand next to your bed? Lamp, magazines, lip balm, pen and sticky notes to mark magazines, books
16. When was the last time you watched the sun rise? I make it a point to not watch the sunrise... that means I'm up way too EARLY... however, I have watched it rise on many occasions from being up too LATE... I guess the last time was our summer party either last year or the year before when I was on the golf course with my sister, Marty and I can't remember who else was with us. They were "night" golfing. The starting coming up and we were like "Holy Sh*t! It's time to go home and go to bed!" Great memories!
On another note, Derek and I just watched the sunset last Saturday while on the boat on Sylvan Lake. Beautiful!
17. What is your favorite holiday? Definitely Christmas... family... friends... decorations... cookies... fireplace...snow...
18. What CD is in your car stereo right now? You know what... I don't even know. I'm SURE KR is in their somewhere. I have a 6-disc changer, so I can't remember them. I haven't listened to a CD in awhile.
19. What color is your living room couch? Brown
20. What is the oldest thing in your freezer? I have no idea... Derek does the grilling which is what is in the freezer... stuff to grill.
21. Do you like to gamble? HATE it !! I don't like to lose money!22. What are your favorite potato chips? Hmmm... not a big "chip" eater, but if I have to chose it's either Lays (with french onion dip) or kettle cooked chips.
23. Who have you known the longest that you are sending this to? My sistas...
24. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A cat, no question... they are spoiled, don't have to answer to anyone, and have an attitude (sometimes good and sometimes bad!). LOL!
25. What was the longest you've ever been in a hospital (if ever)? I was in the hospital when I was 3 or 4 for pneumonia. I remember being there in an oxygen tent, but I have no idea how long I was there.
26. Describe yourself in one word: Honest
27. If you won $10,000 today, what would you spend it on? A deck!28. If you knew you were going to die in 1 year, what would you do? Truthfully, I'd probably seriously consider having a baby... aahhhhh! (I guess I'd have to talk to Derek about that one) because mortality seems so far away, but could be in ten minutes and the one thing that does bother me a bit is that when Derek and I die there will be no *proof* that we were ever here.
29. Watch the movie or read the book? Movie... definitely!
30. Do you LOVE filling these things out? "Love" is probably a strong word, but it is fun to read others' answers and give life a little reflection.

No comments: