Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Garden is planted and off to camp I go!

The week has started off on a low-key (thank goodness!). Derek and I went to Flower Day at Eastern Market... bought all of my vegetable garden plants and we planted them last night (that's amazing for us!!). Can't wait to see these little itty bitty plants grow into big vegetable bearing plants! Who would have thought I would like "gardening" so much! Well, Derek probably wouldn't agree with my being a "gardener" since I plant the plants and then tend to them only every few weeks, but hey... I planted them! LOL!

I'm off to 5th grade camp tomorrow. I'll be gone until Friday afternoon and then we're leaving to go up north to see my parents for the weekend (nobody try to break in... we have an alarm now! LOL!). I'm looking forward to spending a relaxing, slow weekend up north with my parents. I can't even remember the last time we were up there... early last fall or possibly last summer. It's been too long! Have a great rest of the week and I'll "see" you next week! Happy Memorial Day... much love goes out to all of our soldiers here on our "home" land and those overseas.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Can't wait to try your vegetables out :)

Have fun!

Kim