Saturday, May 10, 2008

What made Derek smile and shake his head?

When I got home from the Mega Meet I was wearing the sweatshirt in the bottom of this picture and I held up the t-shirt at the top. What better than to be festive when scrapping with girlfriends? He truly was amused... he snickers, but loves how totally silly I can be at times! The sweatshirt is really soft and fuzzy on the inside and came in handy during the last half of my visit at the Mega Meet because I got a little chilly!



In the mail was this package from my QVC watching day. It came early. The show said it wouldn't ship until May 10 and it came on May 8...that's always nice. I've perused it and give it a 7.5 out of 10. I like how it is divided into separate sections (such as titles, journaling, embellishments, etc), but I know or have seen the same stuff in other books. If you can get it with a coupon I suggest buying it. Don't pay full price {like I did :( }.

No comments: