
Another best friend left the state... headed for South Carolina! It's getting lonely here in Michigan! How ironic is it though that Nancy is moving to the outskirts of Greenville, South Carolina, which is where my grandma lives and where I went twice a year for most of my childhood! She also moved within about an hour of Mel... whoo hoo! Much easier to visit them both!
1 comment:
First of all, I love your blog and I am so happy that I found it. Second, I live in Roebuck, SC which is just outside of Spartanburg. I am about 20 minutes from Greenville. So, if your friend needs any information on things to do, etc, feel free to give her my email. We have only been here for a year; we moved from Salt Lake City. I have found my way around pretty well and I am not crazy or anything, just a friendly scrapper.
Have a groovy weekend!
Shaun
www.roomswithaview.typepad.com
sjpaddock@gmail.com
Post a Comment