Sunday, July 20, 2008

tear JERKER!

Came across this blog through 2Peas. Whoa, did it elicit tears. In a nutshell, it is a blog kept by the father of an almost 4 month old baby who lost his wife (baby's mother) the day after the baby was born. Simply devastating! But, what an admirable job he is doing as a father. If you have a few minutes read part of his journey... it will make you grateful for each moment you have with your loved ones.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is so sad :(

Marlo said...

Why do you post these stories and why so I read them? What a tear jerker. Makes you stop and realize what you have and to be thankful for it!

Heather Leigh said...

Holy Crap-oly. I had to go back to 3/24 (if you haven't read the post from the day Madeline was born, you totally have to read it) and I've been reading every post since. I'm only to mid-April, but I'll keep going til I'm caught up.