Monday, July 14, 2008

This has to be the coolest online scrapbook store...

I've seen in a while. I'm not a huge online scrapbook shopper... the whole instant gratification thing. However, every once in a while I peruse the Internet and order some things (cough, cough... every once in awhile... yeah right!). This site offers FREE SHIPPING on orders over TEN dollars AND GREAT discounted prices if you become a member (that just entails signing up) . You don't find that very often. How easy is it to spend $10.00 on scrap stuff (very easy). The catch? It can take up to 10 days to receive your stuff because they don't stock everything... some things they order as it is ordered by the customer. Worth it (unless you need something NOW!).

Cutters Creek

I just ordered one of the "big" Cricut storage boxes for $6.49 and 3 Stickles for $1.49 each (to get me over the $10.00 mark... oh, wait, as Derek would say, "That's not REALLy saving money... but at least I got more product instead of paying a shipping fee!).

I'm off to spend the rest of the day at the beach... getting a tan for this great event tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check that site out. I rarely need things in a hurry and shipping always kills me.

Heather Leigh said...

See you at the concert, Crazy Bitch!