Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pretty good flick...

Last Friday we loaded up the family (my brother, sisters, and nephews) to see The Dark Knight at the IMAX Theatre in Grand Blanc. We went because Derek really wanted to see it. I could have cared less. However, I have to admit that it was a really good movie. The reviews we have heard complained about how long it was, so we were prepared to get a little antsy toward the end. It didn't happen. The movie kept our attention from the first minute to the last. Derek commented that it was the first movie we've been to (it was sold out!) that not ONE person got up during the entire 2.5 hours. Interesting, eh? I highly recommend it and agree with the critics that Heath Ledger did an amazing job as the Joker. I don't agree that it was such a "dark character" that it may have led to depression and ultmately his death. He did a great acting job, but the role wasn't that scary. If you havent' seen it, go. It's worth the $$$.

No comments: