Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hold your loved ones tight...

this story simply gives me goose bumps... it could be any one of us... so sad! What an incredibly talented woman. My heart goes out to her husband and children. She very much reminds me of one of my teaching colleagues that passed away a few summers ago unexpectedly. She also had a young daughter and son about the same age. Check out this cool site that she was a designer for... you'll see her work.... again, very talented. Cyber-Hugs to all of my loved ones!

2 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

OK, I'll go to the site, but if you hook me on another Matt Logelin type blog or something, I'm NEVER gonna get things done around here!

Heather Leigh said...

OK, I'm now determined to scrap more of my everyday moments, my feelings, my thoughts, myself, my love notes to my kids and family. How precious that she's able to leave these layouts for her family. That's what this hobby is all about.