I am now a graduate student at
Well, I already have my masters degree, so I guess I'm an "upper" graduate student. I'm starting on my, what seems like, hundredth degree! If all goes according to plan I will hold an Educational Specialist degree in May, 2010. An Educational Specialist degree is halfway between a masters degree and a doctorate degree. So, when I finish I will be halfway done with a doctorate. Obviously, doctorate work is very intense, so I'm not sure when I'll continue with that, but first things first. This is the first time I've attended OU. I was very hesitant to go there... not exactly sure why... maybe because it's a "local" university and am not sure how well known it is beyond Oakland County, but it is convenient and many of my administrators have attended, so I'm giving it a try. Oh, and those of you on budgets... we're joining you!! It is $500.00 a credit hour... Derek about fell on the floor! He has a short term memory because it was pretty close that for my masters. Anyway, here's to the next journey in my life... I really am looking forward to it. I do love being a student!

Well, I already have my masters degree, so I guess I'm an "upper" graduate student. I'm starting on my, what seems like, hundredth degree! If all goes according to plan I will hold an Educational Specialist degree in May, 2010. An Educational Specialist degree is halfway between a masters degree and a doctorate degree. So, when I finish I will be halfway done with a doctorate. Obviously, doctorate work is very intense, so I'm not sure when I'll continue with that, but first things first. This is the first time I've attended OU. I was very hesitant to go there... not exactly sure why... maybe because it's a "local" university and am not sure how well known it is beyond Oakland County, but it is convenient and many of my administrators have attended, so I'm giving it a try. Oh, and those of you on budgets... we're joining you!! It is $500.00 a credit hour... Derek about fell on the floor! He has a short term memory because it was pretty close that for my masters. Anyway, here's to the next journey in my life... I really am looking forward to it. I do love being a student!
3 comments:
Great for you !!
You go girl! I'm impressed with your dedication.
Good Luck Sista! I know you can do it! And don't let that one professor give you any crap! Challenge her so she knows you are there to get your money's worth!!
Post a Comment