1. Most barriers are self-imposed. Since you created them, you can get rid of them.
2. Fight for love and money.
3. Don't ask for a raise without asking for more responsibility.
4. Remember, "failure is a comma, not a period."
5. Admit what you're not good at, and get someone to help.
6. Change your thoughts, change your reality.
7. Blend life and work: Eat it all together like a sandwich.
8. Admit it if you love to shop. Instant gratification is underrated!
9. Do something fun for yourself every week.
10. Have the courage to do what you love!
(Pink Mag.)
Permission granted!
2 comments:
Love these Resolutions!!!
Too funny...I was just thinking earlier today about New Year's resolutions and decided that I wasn't going to make a list this year. I am just going to do the best I can do with whatever comes my way this year!
Post a Comment