Monday, January 26, 2009

ScRaP SiStaZ Challenge 02 - COMPLETE!


This is a simple layout... these pictures are from Christmas Eve 2004 when "the boys" went sledding on the golf course behind our house. I really pulled out some old stuff to complete these pages... it seems my event pages must have theme based embellishments. These worked perfectly and I probably bought them thinking of these pictures years ago. Dig the Me And My Big Ideas sticker of the boy sledding. Love that I used some old school (supposedly!) stuff! I love that I got these pictures on a page ready to be enjoyed!

4 comments:

Lori said...

First! LOL

Love these pics! I can remember this so well. Glad you went out into the cold to take the shots while I stayed inside stirring the soup. :)

That was a fun Christmas Eve! ;)

Kim said...

Love the Me & My Big Idea Sticker. Way to get another challenge complete. Can't wait to get started tomorrow on the new one's before my trip and I am behind :)

Thanks again T!

~Amy said...

Love the use of the "old" stuff...I'm doing the same. Haven't bought anything new yet! I'll be into my Me & My Big Ideas stuff soon, I'm sure! Great page :)

Heather Leigh said...

Wonderful, Tina! I love how the "sledding" in your title matches the "sledding" in your journaling!