but we had such a great time with Matt and Errica! A few highlights from the night:
* it rained like hell the whole night... it's the first time I've taken a golf umbrella to a hockey game!
* I need to double-check starting times before getting downtown... I told everyone the game started at 7:30... it really started at 7:00... oops!
* do not buy the souvenir cup at the Fat Tuesday stand... it's not worth the extra $3.25. I learned this from the nice bartender.
* Nemo's does not have appetizers before the games... except french fries.
* I remembered how much I enjoy vodka and lemonade!
* Matt and I have similar spending habits... see below! I will not divulge how much Mr. Matt spent on this silent auction item, but it should be noted that Derek would NOT let me bid on the -autographed by Tom Cruise-Top Gun picture (my ALL time FAVORITE movie) because it was TOO expensive. Matt and I didn't think it was a big deal!
*Slow's BBQ is a great place to hang out after a hockey game
*Matt was supportive of my moving the exercise room upstairs and will help move the treadmill, if needed (Yay, Matt!)
*I accepted that I could/should not bother flat-ironing my hair on a very-rainy, windy, cold evening and putting it "up" is much easier and less time consuming.
*Hanging out with the Webers is a lot of fun! :)
5 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT time! Sorry we missed it. Hmmm, you decided I should run the 5k in Boston without me?? :)
What a fun night!!
Fun! Fun! What room would be the exercise room...better not be "my" room !! :)
We had a blast as well - yes I'm just reading this I really need to get back tot he blog.
Also took me 3 tries to remember my password.
Post a Comment