Outside my window... I see beautiful trees swaying in the light breeze!
I am thinking... boy, I have a lot I'd like to get done around the house.
I am thankful for... my life(style) ~ as stressful as it can be it I wouldn't trade it for (almost) anything.
From the kitchen... absolutely nothing! Living single does not motivate me to cook... even LESS so!
I am wearing... comfy shorts, a tie dye t-shirt, and fuzzy slippers.
I am creating... music files that will be compatible with my iPhone.
I am going... to change laundry when I'm finished with this.
I am reading... too many magazines waiting for me, but apparently I need to read Twilight... have picked it up from the library, yet!
I am hoping... that this summer goes by slowly!
I am hearing... the hum of the dryer.
Around the house... small projects are getting done... slowly, but surely.
One of my favorite things... laying on Derek's chest and listening to his heart beat.
A few plans for the rest of the week... completing more small projects around the house, shopping, Happy Hour at my favorite place, Summer party, and my birthday!
A picture to share... love that this guy likes to go with me to unusual places like Flower Day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment