I haven't had the time to scrapbook in months!!!!!!!!!!! It was the first thing I gravitated to after completing my final assignments for this semester's classes. Gosh, it felt good! Sounds corny, but it truly is an outlet for me. I completed ScRaP SiStaZ challenge 13b! I have about 10 layout ideas laying on my desk to be completed... I have ONE week of solace before starting classes again. I hope to get a bunch done!
Challenge 13b


A couple of points:
* I realized my scrap style: I love linear, I simply love to mat photos/journaling/etc.... multiple times, if needed to pull colors together, and I love theme based embellishments.
*I used glitter paper for the title
*I used Base Camp font for Cricut title
*This will go in my "Everyday Us" album
Glad I'm back on the wagon!
2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!! Welcome back!
Love the photo, love the journaling, love the embellishments.
Love,love,love it!!!
We've missed you, darling!! And totally cute hat!
Post a Comment