Sunday, September 20, 2009

Forgot about this blog...

I ran across this blog a few years back, but didn't keep up with it. I came across it again while looking at someone's blog for Two Peas. It's a good one... great organizational tips for the scrap stuff, a lot of free fonts, and other interesting stuff!

By the way, I'm supposed to be cleaning our house right now... but as you can see I am surfing the 'net!! Obviously, I need to read the blog I posted in my previous post a little closer... lol! No, kidding! There are some things in life, no matter how simple you would like it to be, I simply cannot let go of... the Internet and blogs are two of them! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

~Amy said...

I have this one in my favs but haven't looked in a long time! Thanks for the reminder! My scrap room needs some reorganizing...better add that to my to-do list! BUT...it's a FUN to-do!!