OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. He will have work here you said correct?
Yay!!!!
Yes, he will have work!!
YAY! Yours is coming home and mine is heading out. It's all good though!! :)
That is awesome! I'm so happy for you and Derek!
Sorry, Heather!! I cannot imagine doing this "alone" thing with 3 (almost 4) children!! We are here for you... that's the only thing that has gotten me through the last 6 months... GIRLFRIENDS!!! Call upon us ANYTIME!! xo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. He will have work here you said correct?
Yay!!!!
Yes, he will have work!!
YAY! Yours is coming home and mine is heading out. It's all good though!! :)
That is awesome! I'm so happy for you and Derek!
Sorry, Heather!! I cannot imagine doing this "alone" thing with 3 (almost 4) children!! We are here for you... that's the only thing that has gotten me through the last 6 months... GIRLFRIENDS!!! Call upon us ANYTIME!! xo!
Post a Comment