Monday, December 21, 2009
Yesterday, Derek was so cute...
we were deciding on the depth of a cabinet peninsula in my scrapbook studio... 18 inches or 22 inches... we went back and forth because said area is going to "house" my Cricut Expression and wanted to be sure we were utilizing the space as best possible. Underneath the counter will be a bank of drawers that are planned to hold all of my Cricut cartridges. In the decision regarding the cabinet depth, I pointed out that the deeper cabinet would give me more drawer space for my carts. Derek turned to me and said, "But do you really need more storage space for the cartridges? Thought you said you were getting one of those Gypsy things? You won't need to worry about more storage room for cartridges." Now, my point is not that Derek ever cares about what I buy for my scrapbook addiction, it is that we had the conversation about the Gypsy a month+ ago. I explained it's purpose and showed him what it looked like. They had debuted it on HSN and my Tivo recorded it. I was watching it when he walked into my scraproom. He jokingly said, "Oh no, what new scrapbooking tool are we buying now?" So, I showed it to him, but commented that I knew it would come down in price so I wasn't in a hurry to purchase it. I was a little surprised yesterday that he even remembered what it was, let alone its name and its purpose (storing all of your Cricut cartridges). I didn't show my surprise or make a comment... I simply said, "True." and agreed to the 18 inch cabinet depth. I'll tell you, he does pleasantly surprise me every once in a while... he was listening!! Score one for Derek having a "Bill moment!" LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! Love it!
Post a Comment