was one of the happiest days I have had this year... definitely in the top 5! Derek started my scrapbook studio... well, I should say "we" started yesterday! Cleaned every. darn. thing. out of the room... boy, you should see our bedroom. There is scrap stuff EVERYWHERE! I took pictures as we have progressed the past two days, but have to search for my adapter to load them to my computer. I will share a few this week. Well, just wanted to share my happy news... short post... I have a broken finger and it's extremely difficult to type! LOL!
Truly looking forward to the next two weeks off from work... definitely looking forward to saying goodbye to 2009 and to a much brighter 2010 (in a beautiful new scrap studio!... simply cannot wait for it to be done).
Truly looking forward to the next two weeks off from work... definitely looking forward to saying goodbye to 2009 and to a much brighter 2010 (in a beautiful new scrap studio!... simply cannot wait for it to be done).
4 comments:
YAY! Soooo happy for you! You deserve it! You need to have a "Scrap Room Warming Party"
Thanks, Aim! FOR SURE I'll have a Warming Party... the room isn't that big, just my favorite scrappers, of course! LOL!
Absolutely LOVE the color!
Post a Comment