Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm looking for something like this...

for my scrapbook room/home office.  I've searched the 'net and the local stores, but have come up with nothing. I found something similar at Pottery Barn... which costs over $200.00.  That's my last resort... hoping to find something similar that is less expensive...

I found this one at organize.com for $120.00, but it is too long for the space I want to hang it.  Help!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Office Max has it, but you could do your own. Find a bulletin board the size you want then use a picture frame with cool scrapbooking paper in a frame for whiteboard. The pockets you can find even at T or Walmart. I have made my own system with thrift store finds for about $20 total, plus super cute and personalized to my sb space. Did one for my kitchen too!

Susie said...

Hobby lobby has some that are really close to this