Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back From Mexico

Well, I've actually been back for a few days, but, as usual, I hit the floor running as soon as I went back to work. We had a nice relaxing vacation. Almost too relaxing. We stayed in Ricon de Guayibitos the first 4 days and then went to Nueva Vallarta the last three days and stayed at Paradise Village. We spend a day in the city of Chacala, which is a very small town with a lot of "local" charm. Derek and Carol went whale watching while we were there. They only saw a few whales, but enjoyed their trip. Unfortunately, Derek had a headache the first two days (Sunday and Monday) . He felt pretty good on Tuesday, which was when we went to Chacala and had breakfast on the beach. Then, it all went down hill from there. He was sick with the flu for the rest of the vacation, so we didn't venture far. I tried to get him to go to the doctor (at the resort), but he refused. It was a pretty low-key trip...

No comments: