2 Peas Blog Challenge:
Are you a pet person? If so, what is your ideal pet?? What would you just love to have one day???
No, I'm not really a pet person. I love animals and have empathy for them. I love to pet a nice fluffy cat and feel a dog's soft ears, but it also drives me crazy when a dog is constantly under my feed, sniffing me with it's wet nose, or licking me. Ugh! That's the worst. That said, I have talked about adopting two kittens for years... I even have names for them... Scrap and Fuzz. I just can't bring myself to taking on the responsibility of feeding, watering, changing the litter, vacuuming their hair, and vet visits. Besides, Derek is extremely allergic to most cats and the selfish person he is (ha ha!) he refuses to get allergy shots. Maybe someday when I'm old and lonely we'll adopt Scrap and Fuzz.
Today was an interesting day at work. I was scheduled to be at a Media/Technology Curriculum Meeting, but I received an email last night saying that teachers didn't have to attend. Well, the sub was never cancelled, so I had the gift of working in my classroom all day without having to teach. This is a VERY rare gift! I worked on Literature Circle stuff all day. It was a lot of work and took a long time, but I can cross this task off of my list. Yes!
Interesting things I saw today:
* On my way to work I saw a personalized license plate that read H8MYJOB... I was very curious as to what the job was.
* On my way home from work I saw a personalized license plate that read WEWUFFU.
* I saw a squirrel outside scampering around in the rain. Seems a bit early... he must be hungry!
Tomorrow is Friday... TG!!
No comments:
Post a Comment