Oh, happy day! It's a snow day for me! I had a feeling it would be last night driving home from visiting Marlo and her boys and Somerset. The roads in Troy were a little bit worse than closer to home, which NEVER happens! So, I actually used my treadmill this morning (99 minutes (and then another 26:04)... maxed out the timer, 5.20 miles... walked while surfing the net, 630 calories, 196 fat calories... whatever that means and I feel good!). Everyday the guilt of not working out wears on me, but after a long day in the classroom and too many after school district meetings the only thing I want to do when I get home is SIT & RELAX! Well, today I'm off to mail Baby Evan's scrapbook to him and go to the tanning salon.
Today's Journal Question:
Not So Obvious Things I Love...
1. Snow Days!
2. Smooth Shiny Hair
3. Waking up naturally (no alarm clock!)
4. Learning new things
5. A day without a pre-determined schedule
7. Those who have integrity
8. Witnessing life-long friends become mothers
9. Laughing... about anything!
10. A completed project
No comments:
Post a Comment