I have been meaning to start a personal blog for months! It has been on my to do list and just kept getting pushed to the bottom until today! In the spur of the moment I finally did it. I created this personal blog in hopes of saving, documenting, and sharing life's events. It will be somewhere I can come to remember and relive great times and bad. My family and friends can take a peek into our lives if they like, helping to keep in touch, as so many move around the country. So, here's to recording the future in a new way!
So today, I'm sitting in my *BLUE* room, watching The OC recorded on TiVo as I write this. Derek is up north snowmobiling this weekend and I've been scrapbooking away! This past Thursday night I went to my monthly scrapbook club. Friday night I scrapbooked at I Luv Scrapbooking in Clawson with my girlfriend, Chris, her mom and friend Jenny. Katie K. also joined us along with her friend Colleen. I worked on my All About Me scrapbook from Creating Keepsakes. On Saturday I met Karen and Lori at Maggie's to scrapbook from 4-10 pm. We had fun! I finished putting my All About Me scrapbook together, but still need to journal in it. It takes A LOT of personal reflection, so it may be a while.
Afterward we went to Star Theatre to see Because I Said So. It was a great chick flick! It was a great movie to see with my sisters, but would have been more fun if my mom was able to join us. Well, I'm off to surf the net...
No comments:
Post a Comment