Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Almost done...

getting all of our sh*t in order! I have three binders to put labels on and I need one more binder to put papers in. Then things will be in ORDER and will stay that way, in the same system for the next 2 months... did I say that? I meant 50 YEARS! Derek is working on the final touches of getting his business stuff in order and things should be looking good by the end of this evening (hopefully). We still haven't heard from the accountant on the SIX THOUSAND dollars... unless Derek did today and is afraid to call me! LOL! Keep your fingers crossed! I'm off to shower and hang out with my mom. She and my dad are here through the weekend. I'm happy they are here! Oh, one last thing... I've worked out for the past THREE days! Go me! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: