our accountant says we owe the money... of course we do... that's just how life goes, doesn't it? When I think of the amount of taxes we (everyone) pays per year it just makes me angry! Income tax, property tax, business tax, sales tax... and list goes on! Have you ever really thought about the amount of your income that goes to taxes beyond those stated on your pay stub? It's annoying! Anyway.... life goes on. We'll get it figured out and we'll be fine... maybe a little skinnier! LOL! Have to find humor in such a frustrating situation... or at least try! I'm off to "man" the garage sale I'm having with my aunt... do you think I'll make six thousand dollars (this is said dripping with sarcasm)? Although, I probably shouldn't post I'm having a garage sale (by the way, we've had this planned for awhile... it is not a result of this news ~ lol!) because the tax man may come and demand we pay taxes on our sales... LOL! Happy Thursday... kind of. :)
PS We picked our first ripe tomatoes from our garden... yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment