Friday, August 3, 2007

Cool find...

Look at these cool foam stamps I picked up at the Scrapbook Emporium for THREE dollars a piece. They were on sale, so I scooped up all of the ones I don't already have. Now, I just need to USE them! :)

Actually, I need to use ANY scrapbook item I have... that would be a good thing! I've had a two page KR layout laying on my scrapbook table for nearly TWO weeks! That's pretty pathetic, eh? Well, as you know we've been focusing on other issues the past week. Life rolls on... talk about putting things in perspective. I read another blog yesterday and the wife talked about how far her husband has come in the last year... I continued reading the post to find out what happened a year ago... he had a brain injury and the doctors' diagnosis was not good. Well, the post included a great picture of her husband in shape and looking GOOD! She talked about how thankful she was. I had Derek read it to put our "things" in perspective. Happy Friday... the garage sale was slow today, but we have high hopes for tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Love your blog! Email me missfittnc@yahoo.com
Sounds like we have tons in common=)
Hello TIVO, Scrapbooking... I'll have yo tell you about Drinks in a Bag for your beach trips
Tiffany " All Things Pretty"
http://www.designbelle.blogspot.com/