
Derek knows how much I love the website 2Peas (bookmarked on the right). Not only because it focuses on my favorite hobby, scrapbooking, but because ladies on the message board share all kinds of great "finds." Whether it is a great scrapbook product or an awesome home decor tip... it's all there. Last week someone posted a note about a cool flower pot on JCPenney.com. Now, I don't usually shop @ JCPenney. I guess it seems like a "grandma" store. I guess that is only because MY grandma used to shop there a lot when I was younger. Anyway, I went to the website and found some cool stuff. I stand corrected with the "grandma" store. I found this cool wall unit for our backdoor area. I have looked for something to hang keys on (they are currently kept on the dusty dirty ledge in the garage) and somewhere to put outgoing mail, etc., so we don't forget to mail it for a week. Well, I think this is perfect. It has a mirror (bonus... I can check the "do" before walking out the door) and a little shelf with hooks. I don't need the coat hooks since Derek and I both have our own coat closets by the back door, so I'm going to hang picture frames from the hooks. I'm sure I saw the idea somewhere in a magazine or the Internet. I also want to put a "Welcome Home" wall decal above it. I just ordered it this morning. I hope it looks as good on the wall as I have pictured in my mind! By the way, you get 20% off @ JCPenney.com if you input the word "giveaway" in the coupons/promotion area. Cool bonus!
I'm off to work! I started putting my classroom together yesterday. I can't believe I'm back to work! I also get to see my girlfriend, Nicole's, little boy, Colin tonight. We're going over there for dinner. He is so darn cute... his hair reminds me of Derek's. Dark. A little curl. A bit longer. I'll share a picture if I can get a good one.
2 comments:
JC Penney does have some cool things. That is where I got my matching bench and shelf with hooks that I put in the cubby (that used to be a closet) right when you walk in my front door. Ever since I ordered it they send me catalogs and I always find something I have to have ! ~A
I love JC Penny. They have very hip jewelry. Check out their clothes, too They had the hottest summer dresses this year. Their home decor section is becoming quite hip, and is evolving to have a more modern selection.
Post a Comment