I feel like I officially started work today. I don't have to be back until August 28, but I went in this past Monday for a few hours and today I was there all day... from about 10:00 am until 4:45 pm getting my classroom in order, meeting with my principal, starting to make copies, trying to get my computer and tech stuff set up. Our entire district got new computers over the summer. We used to have Macs (old ones, yuck!) and have upgraded to awesome Dell computers with flat screens. Awesome! I feel good about starting this school year. The past two years have been very stressful at the beginning because our school was under construction, but I feel "settled" this year. Which is VERY nice!
I'm helping my aunt with the garage sale again all day tomorrow and then catching up with my girlfriend, Terri, tomorrow night! Girl time... yes! Ter and I haven't hung out in quite some time, so I'm excited to hear about her life details. I wish I could get together with all of my g-friends once a week to just laugh, drink, and be merry. When do we get to retire? LOL!
Oh, I took the cutest pics of my girlfriend, Nicole's, little guy the other night. I'll post them tomorrow. I haven't loaded them to my computer yet. Good night!
A little eye candy...
No comments:
Post a Comment