Oh, and by the way, H*LL froze over last night because after one $16.00 margarita, AD drank a BEER! I have NEVER, EVER seen her drink a beer. She has always been a straight maragarita woman. I had to take a picture of this historical event. I think she may have even liked it (alittle bit). :)
Another good thing I have to report is that my order from JCPenney arrived yesterday! I was shocked! I just ordered it Tuesday! That is the fastest delivery I've ever experienced from an internet order... awesome! So, after huffing and puffing about paying the shipping fee is was totally worth it with the prompt delivery! We'll see when we actually get around to hanging the stuff up. When we do, I'll post a picture.
I've also decided to add a new feature to my postings... kind of like a gratitude journal... but on my blog. With all of the drama and conflict between people I care about lately (I hate drama and I hate conflict and try my best to avoid and/or fix it immediately) I want to focus on the positive people, actions, activities, happenings, and events in my life, so I'll end each blog post with a gratitude/happy/fun thought titled {Good Stuff}. We're off to spend the weekend up north with my dad for his birthday. Should be a lot of fun to be with the whole family... siblings and nephews. :) Have a great weekend...
{Good Stuff}... One of my best friends, Mel, has found someone who makes him smile and laugh again! Awesome! This makes ME smile!
1 comment:
Love the addition of GOOD STUFF ! I have got to start a blog !! I can download fonts now so why stop there ?! XO ~A
Post a Comment