Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I'm Alive...
barely! Holy cow what a crazy two weeks it has been. I'm back to work and I'm still here at 10:35 pm... I miss blogging, so I thought I'd write a quick message. I'm exhausted! I've been here since 7:30 this morning trying to get things wrapped up so I don't have to come back tomorrow or Friday. No luck! I'll be in tomorrow, but I refuse to come in Friday... the kids will have to stare at the walls before I do! LOL! I'll take some pictures of my room and post them. Next week is going to be just as crazy... Tuesday is the first day with Open House and Back to School Picnic after school and then Wednesday is Curriculum Night until 8:30... is it almost summer yet? LOL! Oh, that's right.. .it IS still summer... I was thinking of NEXT summer already! Just kidding! I've promised myself to quit raising my hand when things need to be done and to stop volunteering for every committee and to learn to say "no" when I'm asked to be on a committee. We'll see how well my will power holds up... okay, I'm exhausted... I'm going to head home... and then get up and come right back (ahhh!). :) I want an apartment at the school... it would be a lot cheaper than the cost of gas... good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darn, I was going to stop by today! But that's ok, I'm crazy busy right now too! You'll find saying NO is very empowering !!
~A
Post a Comment