Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hot guy!

Derek and I are HBO junkies... we watch many of the series on HBO, but our current favorite is
If you haven't watched it you are missing out! What great entertainment! The writers for this show definitely deserve some great award and the actors are phenomenal... especially Jeremy Piven who plays Ari Gold... he is my absolute favorite! He's hot... he's powerful... he has a great sense of humor... he loves his wife and family... he can do military style push-ups and his sarcastic humor is very sexy!
Apparently he has starred in many movies, of which I cannot name one, but I'm hooked on this Entourage thing! Hot, sexy, powerful, rich, man... bring him on... yes! I was speaking of Derek... LOL!

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Hey! He is totally hot. He was on Regis & Kelly and him & Kelly had a push up contest !! I NEED start watching HBO. I watched this show once and loved it.

Heather Leigh said...

LOVE Entourage. We missed it on Sunday, though, so we'll have to catch the re-run later this week. And Ari is definitely my favorite character, he CRACKS me up!!