Friday, August 17, 2007

Another cool house find...


I have become an internet shopping junkie... I have been home all summer and haven't bought much and all of a sudden I'm a shopping fool... I NEED to go back to work! LOL! I found these cool shelves for our powder room and ordered them this morning. I'm going to hang them above the toilet and put candles on them. I hope they look good there...
I'm off to Charlevoix for the weekend. My last *hoorah* before my lazy days of summer come to an end. It is supposed to be warm and sunny up there... it's boating, sunshine, and drinks for me for the next few days! Have a great weekend!
{Good Stuff} I received a copy of Homegrown Hospitality in the mail from my girlfriend, Amy! How great it is to receive **FUN** mail! Thanks, Aimster!

1 comment:

~Amy said...

Love the shelves, they'll look great. Glad you got the mag. It's relly cute but I'm glad I found it @ Meijer and didn't spend the extra $5 to have it shipped!
XO ~A