So, I've been watching QVC pretty much all day (it's scrapbooking/craft day)... can we say "loser"! Ha ha! Just Kidding... that's the joy of being a teacher... home all day in the summer! Anyway, I just recapped my orders. This is what will be delivered to my door by next Wednesday...
1. Chalk markers ... both color sets! I do have an excuse for these... they are for school and I'll get reimbursed.
2. Purple Cow Laminator ... again, this one will get used at school and I'll get reimbursed.
3. Long Reach Stapler... this will be used at school, too and borrowed at home... another reimbursement.
4. Magnetic Cutting Mat (2)... these are for home and are on backorder... I was too slow in ordering, so we'll see if they get more in.
5. Silhouette ... now this is the whopper! I teetered on this for a loonnnggg time and finally caved with pressure from fellow 2Peas members. My justification is that I can/will also use this for school , I can write it off, and I have 30 days to return it if it doesn't live up to every expectation I have of it. The 3-easy payments also made it worth it. We'll see. I love my Cricut, so if this isn't as easy to use it may go back. :)
Looking at the list I don't think I did too bad. What is funny is I did most of this damage in the last few hours of the show. Oh well! You only live once and I can always (easily) convince myself that I deserve it! LOL!
{Good Stuff} My best friend "beat" the techno world and now has her blog up and running! Go Amy! Can't wait to read what good stuff she has to share with the world!
2 comments:
I getting all teary !! Thanks for the support in getting my blog up !! I did a little damage myself on QVC yesterday: Silhoutte, Glus Dot assortment pack, KI Memories Alphabet Soup acrylic letters (4 colors) and a pink tape dispenser with a bunch of refills !!I'm READY !!
That would be GLUE dot not Glus dot !
Post a Comment