Well, it's been another busy week! That's good for me... busy is good. Keeps you moving forward... keeps you challenged... wards off Alzheimer's right? LOL! First things first... go CHS! Some family and friends went to the football game last Friday against Lake Orion. CHS won... still undefeated! Don't any of the players, but am happy that my alma mater is representin' ~ after the football game I hosted one of the best campfires we've ever had at our house. The fire was absolutely beautiful thanks to my campfire hero, Patrick. I wish I would have taken a picture of the very cool fire he built... well, I built it initially, but he added to it to make it a damn big fire, which I loved! Shared great conversation with neighbors/friends, Amy & Derek, and my sister, but the best convo was the one I had with my great friend Nancy, and the campfire he
ro. Friends are such a amazing support systems and mine come through with flying colors... thanks PT and NT... your ears and guidance were invaluable! Here we are at the game...
Onward to the first visit of the year to Dieh's Cider Mill.... loaded up the family and trucked on up to Holly for some yummy donuts, cider, and kettle corn (my favorite). Had a blast hanging out with the fam...
Keanu tried killing a bee
with (what he thought was closed) gallon of cider. It splashed everywhere especially down the front of Anth... gotta laugh at the actions of a 12 year old!
Last, I thought I'd share what I did with the stuff I ordered for our back door last summer. We painted the room coming in from our garage and hung this stuff on the wall. It looks so much homier when we walk in the back door. Derek built a cool bench to go below this, but hasn't finished (had it painted) yet. When he does, I'll post a pick.
{GOOD STUFF} The MEAP test is over and we can get back to our regular schedule at school. We also cleaned out desks, cleaned desk tops/chairs, and dusted the classroom today. The kids were happy with their clean up job and how nice the room looked. Love that kids love to clean!
1 comment:
I like what you did with your entry way. It is very similar to what I am working on in our house. Nice job.
Post a Comment