Tomorrow is the big day... another big change for the 'do! Last time I went to see Nance I had her chop it all off... this time we're going for a color change. I'm not sure what's in store, but I'm sure whatever it is she'll do an amazing job. She always does. I do know it will be subtle. I just want something to brighten the dark, dark color, so probably just a few highlights. We'll see. I think I'm going to let it grow a bit... Derek doesn't like it short. What is it with men and long hair? Hmm... Well, I'll see some of you this weekend at the big par-tay, so until then you'll have to wonder if Nancy talked me into a festive red or orange color! LOL!
{GOOD STUFF} Good luck on your test tomorrow, MH! You'll do great!
No comments:
Post a Comment