I am glad you like it! As soon as I opened up my email and seen this pic I knew I had to send it out to you right away. I also sent you another email with a contest he is sponsoring looking for the "hottest chick" to be his commentator on his web page I believe. Get your groove thing on sista and get in on it. Never know what might happen.
2 comments:
That should seriously be me and you behind him!
I am glad you like it! As soon as I opened up my email and seen this pic I knew I had to send it out to you right away. I also sent you another email with a contest he is sponsoring looking for the "hottest chick" to be his commentator on his web page I believe. Get your groove thing on sista and get in on it. Never know what might happen.
Post a Comment