Monday, October 1, 2007

Too fun!

Another great night out with family! For weeks we had plans to go to Octoberfest at one of the best (and most well-known) restaurants in Clarkston... the Clarkston Union! I haven't been in a few years and was so excited to see so many familiar faces from the Clarkston area... old friends, younger siblings of old friends, neighbors of old friends, and on and on! Derek's brother, Kirk, ended up being my "date" for reasons I won't bore you with here. Let's just say men should have a "mute" button! LOL! Anyway, look at this fun group...Es mi familia... cousin Jesse, me, brother David, Uncle Ted, Aunt Diana, BIL Ken, and sister Karen. Fun Group! And get a load of this face... it is Kirk purposely making scary faces... funny guy he is!

{GOOD STUFF} Getting to know my brother-in-law, Kirk! He has so many interesting stories to share and it's fun hanging out with Derek's "dad's" side of the family. Kirk keeps talking about moving back to Florida... I hope he changes his mind.

No comments: