I am a very goal oriented person... I always have a goal... some very mini (organize new $1 clear stamps) to medium (make sure nothing gets in the way of Derek and my new date night) to EXTRA large... build a house similar to this (

on a much smaller scale) by m

y 40th birt

hday
Beautiful, eh? We've seen this house up north the last few summers we have vacationed up there and think it is absolutely awesome! That balcony way up at the top... it would be our bedroom... I can dream, right? Oh well... that's our goal... we'll see!
1 comment:
Okay, so I thought it would be polite to leave a comment on your blog since you have done the same for me. lol.
I have to say the picture of the house on your blog actually looks bigger than the one you live. lol.
It kind of looks like the one in Clarkston on Deer Lake.
I opened up my blog..I better not get any stalkers. lol.
Post a Comment