
So, good and bad news... I got my camera back and it's fixed (good news)... bad news... I got my camera back and it's fixed. :) I bought that replacement warranty thing last summer when I bought the camera... well, when I sent it away I hoped they wouldn't be able to fix it because them I would have received a gift card for the purchase price of the camera with which I would have bought a new camera. Therefore, upgraded. Oh well.. that's life. At least I have it back... you don't realize how much (well, maybe I do) you use your camera until you don't have it! LOL!
Some treasures... I have received several copies of pics from my childhood lately from family members. Check "me" out at the age of three (I think). I don't think I look much like my dad, but when I saw this picture I totally saw similarities to him. What do you think? I know... it's kind of hard with the sunglasses, but try. LOL!{School Stuff} My students are learning to log in to our new server and email system. I sent them all an email and asked them to reply to me... they didn't have to type anything... just reply. Well, 5 of my sweet little pumpkins replied with messages about what a great teacher I am and how they are glad they are in my class... isn't that sweet? Yes, I've put all A's in the grade book for them! LOL!
{Good Stuff} The past two Mondays I have gone to my sister, Karen's, house to walk with her. We have walked about 4 miles each time... I've committed to Monday walks with her until the weather gets too unbearable. What great conversations we've had. Thanks, sis!
1 comment:
That picture of papa and grandma is my favorite. I have one too and need to get a frame for it and get it out where people can see it. I have a really good one of them from my wedding and from their anniversary when they re-newed their vows as well.
Post a Comment