That is what the weather man is saying about how much snow we are going to get today! Awesome! I hope it snows and snows and snows!
I am sitting here in my scrap room watching Oprah's Favorite Things on Tivo. How cool would it be to have tickets to that show? The looks on the guests' faces when she announced the show's theme was priceless. It made me smile to see how excited they were. (Side note... Oprah just said that bathing is one of her hobbies... me too!... as in long relaxing bubble baths... not the daily ritual of showering!) Anway, back to the topic... I smiled because I can imagine what a crazy lazy I would look like if I were then when she announced it! Good stuff on this show! I wish I had the funding to purchase all of the cool gadgets she is showing... video cameras, top of the line watches, Kitchen Aide mixers (have one!), Ugg boots, hmm... I'm going to see if I can't find a list on her website. Here it is! Check out the cool stuff!
We had a great time last night with our neighborhood friends! I didn't get any pics (Hello, Tina!), but we shared a ton of laughs and stories. We are trying to get together once a month to hang out. It's very fun getting to know the "neighborhood" better. Great people! Oh, and they all have great kids! We had four neighborhood children here last night, too. You would have never known they were here. They played so well together, were never in our faces (not once!), and kept themselves busy in a house where there are no children... hence, no toys or video games! Kudos to their parents!
Oh my gosh... Oprah is showing a cool new refrigerator with a TV, place to store recipes, photo slide show, etc.! Make sure you check it out on her website!
Well, off to get some other things done. Derek wants to go out to run errands... I'm happy here in my blue room! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment