Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cool New Stuff

I've gotten some cool new scrapbook stuff this week.... like these from this website! I debated for about two minutes and then took out the debit card and it was "all she wrote." I'm glad I did because I looked back at them the next day and they were sold out. They just went on sale December 1st. Scrapbookers... they're nuts! LOL! I also visited this website for some great deals on idea books (like I need another one, but they were such a good deal!). Again, scrapbookers! They are nuts! Now, if I'd only start using this stuff!

I've also found a few great new blogs that I have enjoyed looking at lately like this one and this one, which the second one is quite sad right now, so if you don't want to shed a few tears don't read it for a few weeks. The latest posts are a total reality check!

Other than that we've just been decorating the house for the holidays, working, and life stuff. One good thing this week is that I have made my lunch (a healthy salad lunch) every day this week. This is so unlike me. I usually dig through my cabinet at school and grab a box of crackers or chips or goldfish and a soda of some sort, but I've vowed to "grow up" and treat my body better (sounds cheesy!). Wish me luck!

Also, I've been pulling old photos off the shelf to "digitize." Here are a few...






{
{Good Stuff} I got a new student this past Monday. Yesterday I received a note from his dad telling me what a great teacher his son thinks I am. This year I need to hear that. :)

No comments: