The Internet is so life alterating (Thanks, Al! LOL!). I still find it amazing that I can sit at home and shope online. That our nice UPS or FED Ex men deliver products right to my door. No searching store after store... no going back to get the best price...no fighting crowds...no risk of being shot (see newstory here). Today I found this great deal at a random furniture website. I want a chair to go in our kitchen right in front of the front windows. Something simple. Nothing bulky. Something to fill the space. Something to give a few more "seats" when we entertain. I hope this will be perfect. I ordered two and will either put them side by side or put a small table between them if there is room. If they don't look good in the kitchen I have a back up plan of putting them in the "red" spare bedroom.
One last thing to share... my new favorite TV channel. I'm not sure how long it has been around, but I know it is pretty new. It has great "home" stuff on it, so check it out if you need decor or gift ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment