Downloading some new fonts this morning I went back to an
oldie, but goodie, font site that a scrapbooker on 2Peas put together awhile ago. Low and behold she made the font site into a full-blown website. There's cool stuff on there to look at...
take a look if you are a scrapbooker. Check out the egg/toast maker she wrote about in her blog ("What's New"). I totally want one. Next time I am at Target I'm going to search for it.
Another Derek project:
1 comment:
Ahhh, we have the egg and toast maker. John loves it. He bought it for a gift exchange with his family and then stole it from one of them. He makes egg mcmuffin sanwhiches on them and I have to admit its pretty cool and the samwhiches are yummy. Although he took it to work recently to have breakfast there!! You should get one!
Post a Comment