One snowy cold day 11 years ago two people shared the happiest day of their lives (so far). They were surrounded by family and friends and had the world before them. Eleven years, building two new houses, two college degrees, around 10 new cars, many awesome vacations, a few disagreements, and many happy memories later they are committed to the next eleven years... who knows what it will bring, but let's hope it goes a bit slower that the past eleven did. Happy

Anniversary to us!
5 comments:
It's so hard to beleive it was that long ago. We had such a blast at your wedding and I'll never get the image of Matt & Ryan dancing to "Doing the Butt" on the DJ's table.
Dang, I'm such a ditz today, I didn't finish my thought.
Anyway I'll never get the image of them out of my mind.
Good Times
Happy Anniversary!!
What are your plans for the night? or maybe I shouldn't ask :) Yes I can, it has been 11 years :) Just kidding!
Cheers !! Happy Anniversary to 2 of my favorite people.
XOXO Love you both
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it great to know that you found the right one to spend the rest of your life with. We are both very blessed!
Post a Comment