So many people have asked me how the concert was... I have one answer... awesome! Not that I would be able to report anything less. The hotel (Hilton) was very nice, the chit-chat, appetizers and drinks before hand were perfect, the bus ride to the concert was hilarious, the walk to the JLA doors was freezing, the people we met after the concert were kind and interesting, the cab ride to Greektown was filled with a foreign accent, the bar was very dark, but the dance floor was entertaining, the burger from the turnstile on the counter was one of the best I've ever had, the truthfulness of our new friends was educational, and the 3.5 hours of sleep Saturday night was not enough! Reverand Run rocked the house with throw back songs from Run DMC and Peter Wolfe did an outstanding job busting out J. Geils Band tunes. We danced, we sang, we laughed, what more could we ask for!
{Good Stuff} I have next week off of work! Can't wait!
2 comments:
Had a BLAST !! Thank YOU !! Remind me to wear a BLACK bra next time !!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
NO,NUDE OR BEIGE IS BEST UNDER
BLACK, WHO OWNS A BLACK BRA???
Post a Comment